It’s a perfect balance of dinghy and keelboat
Why Choose The Viper 640?
“...a perfect balance of dinghy and keelboat.”
The Viper 640 is a stable, lightweight, two to four person, high-performance one design keelboat.
The Viper is fun, fast, and affordable; making high-performance sailing available for all. Simple enough to rig in under half an hour, yet provide hours of excitement on the water.
· Lifting keel with bulb for stability
· 2-part carbon mast for performance and ease of rigging
· Open transom bails water instantly, even in extreme conditions
· Clean and efficient layout and placements. No protruding hardware
· Light enough to be towed behind a compact car
· Launched from a hoist or ramp
The Viper 640 is a strict one-design World Sailing class. Changes are not permitted under class rules. Sails are supplied by class-approved sailmakers and strictly controlled through class rules.
The regulations encourage resourceful tuning techniques and makes for exciting, competitive racing even at national and international levels.
What people are saying